The purpose of these rules is to ensure a pleasant time for students and adults on campus.
1. We are friendly, helpful, and respectful.
We greet each other and say please and thank you. We hold the doors open for each other. We do not hurt each other with words or actions. We will not exclude anyone.
2. We follow the class schedule.
We come to school on time and get ready so classes can start punctually. After class we go home, to the day care center, or to our afternoon programs.
3. We respect each other so everybody can work and learn.
Inside the school buildings, we are quiet and obey the class rules.
4. We value our own materials and supplies and respect the property of others.
We use our own books and supplies as well as the school’s supplies carefully. We only handle the property of others with their permission.
5. We move mindfully on campus.
Everyone should be able to move unimpeded. We look after the walls and the furniture inside the buildings, so we all can enjoy nice classrooms.
6. We protect our environment.
Animals and plants have their own protected areas called „Naturschutzgebiete“, where we do not bother them. For trash we always use the bins.
7. We follow the playground rules.
The rope structure, the swings, and the soccer fields have their own set of rules.
8. We solve our conflicts through words.
We respect the stop “rule“ and we call for help if necessary.
9. Mobile phones stay switched off inside school bags while on campus or on a field trip.
Special permission to use a cell phone can be given by the staff.